Ruffled Stool Cover

Have you ever noticed how one little thing can change the whole dynamics of a room? As soon as I put this wooden stool with its ruffled cover in our kitchen, it has upped the charm factor 100%. You can see it and some other changes I've made in the kitchen recently by visiting our blog.
The stool cover was made with 4 different fabrics.
The stool cover coordinates with other black and white items in our kitchen.
Padding was added to the top for more comfort.
Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads

• Adrienne

hey, how much for a barstool cover with one ruffle? Do u have any on hand to choose from. Do you have a shop. I am only a few miles away.

• @Adrienne Hi there, neighbor! I have a shop on our blog, and I only have one ruffled stool cover in stock right now. It has 3 ruffles like the one shown above, and it's done in neutral colors. I have a friend who makes the stool covers for me, and she lives in Timmonsville. If you'd like, I can pass along her phone number by email.

• Dianne

@Jane, Is it possible for you to message me the contact info for the lady who made your stool cover. I love it and I really connect with your style of decorating. I could look all day long!!! Thanks a bunch, Dianne

• Jeanette S

Now this is just TOO CUTE! Actually, I hate stools because they are so plain and not homey at all! But I could go with this look!