Barb Rosen
Barb Rosen
  • Wilmington, DE

Garden Divas

Two new garden divas have joined my garden and are putting on a show for all to see! Hydrangea Macrophylla "Nantucket Blue" (zones 5 to 9) is a reblooming hydrangea that will bloom June through August. Such a gorgeous, and hard to find, lasting blue in the flowerbed. Deutzia "Magicien" (zones 6 to 9) has a shorter run but her blooms truly are magical, dainty pink and white clusters that attract birds and
hydrangea macrophylla "Nantucket Blue"
hydrangea macrophylla "Nantucket Blue"
Deutzia "Magicien"
Deutzia "Magicien"
Barb Rosen

• Frankie Laney

This sound really easyl!! Thanks Barb, I'll be doing that late this afternoon :-)

• Barbie RH

Frankie, after blooming, cut off the dead flowers, leave enough branch with a NODE prepare any flower pot with soil, with a stick * same sizes as the branch, make a hole & stick it in as far as2 to 3 inches so it will root it also depends on how big is the cut of branch**,,I used the same from my garden, PS: I normally cut trim the dead bloom & stick the branch in the ground!