Flower Boxes for the Playhouse

With the addition of some flower boxes full of pink impatiens, the play house gets a punch of colour! These inexpensive flower boxes were spray painted to match the playhouse porch colour. A quick brainstorm saved the day when it came to the metal plastic brackets that came with the boxes, as they wouldn't slide over the 4" porch rail (of course, I didn't realize this until I had spray painted everything).
These impatiens were waiting to show off their stuff!
Inexpensive plastic flower boxes were spray painted white.
A piece of wood was screwed to the playhouse porch in order to attach the bracket.
The flower boxes easily slid into their brackets and now frame the door into the play house.
Isn't this such a cozy spot?
Isn't this such a cozy spot?
Tara @ Suburble

• Pat aka Queen of Thrift

Looks very inviting! I could be a kid again with that in my yard!

• Tara @ Suburble

Thank you, @Pat aka Queen of Thrift ! We have so much fun back there - it's hard to stop myself from adding more and more to the play house!

• Larose LoganOakes

@Tara @ Suburble Yeah I agree. Too many hands have been caught when doors have been slammed.That is too funny that they were reenacting scenes from soap operas. I don't know how old your children are and I dont need to know but obviously they are the right age to enjoy having a mini house of their own. They are very blessed! Enjoy because mine is now 24 and he buys the real McCoys. No more toys for him.He has two Audi cars, one is an S4 which is a fancy sports car and the third car he owns is a 1991,v12 engine, BMW 850 and all the males in the neighborhood stop and ask me if he wants to sell it and I reply " Sure for $20,000." They walk off all dejected with their tails between their legs.:( He was 2 years old when that car was made. Like I said " No more toys for him!":)Oh I forgot to mention he is also an Audi technician so he can fix all of these babies. That is what he went to school to learn how to do! Thank God!:)