A Farmhouse Country Boho Porch Makeover

Our porch was looking a little bare and uncomfy, so I added a cozy new sectional and a ton of DIY elements to give it some comfort and style for this year's porch season! We're so in love with our front porch now, and we'll be spending so much time out here this summer. Let me give you a little tour of our farmhouse porch decor with a colourful boho twist!

(Here's how our porch looked last year. It's sweet, but just not too inviting!)

I started with this beautiful new outdoor sectional in a neutral grey colour, and added pops of colour with a fun, teal outdoor rug and some DIY accessories.

I made a side table from an old planter and the top of an electrical reel that I painted. Tons of faux and fresh flowers give the porch a gorgeous, romantic feel.

Another way to add coziness and romance to your outdoor space? Lighting! I used some industrial styled string lights and battery powered lanterns for mood lighting on our porch.

For more photos, a video tour, and more details on the DIY elements of our front porch decor, please visit my blog post.

Christina Dennis