Diana K
Diana K
  • East Bend, NC

Before and after : canopy replaced w/ gazebo thanks to a sweet hubby

1 Month
Advanced

I painted the deck after scrubbing the house with clorox. I got a gazebo frame and patio furniture off freecycle. I made a canopy from unbleached canvas and tied left over quilting strips on for decoration. Total cost...just the clorox...(4 gallons). I did it all in 2 days :) It was a combination birthday/mother's day gift to myself. I'm thrilled with it. I am still finding little things to hang up in the
my old deck
my old deck
same deck...but my redo -paint & freecycle does wonders
NOW! My perfect birthday/mothers day 2013 gift from my hubby
before and after i painted the deck after scrubbing the house with clorox made my, decks, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, patio

• Rose Broadway

You and your husband did a great job with this make-over. I'll bet you really do enjoy it! Love the blue.
  • Fix32603427

Your deck gazebo looks beautiful and so peaceful. Your husband is a jewel and must love you very much to create your dream space for you. You're a lucky gal to have such a creative and talented husband.