Anita Roll Murals
Anita Roll Murals
  • Alpharetta, GA

Decorative Wall Treatments

Taped and painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
Argyle wall pattern for Atlanta designer Angela Hogan in Leesburg, VA for Beazer Homes.  I love the outcome but ohhhh the taping...you really have to clear your mind when working on a room like this so that it turns into a form of meditation.  Quietly plugging away until all the hard part is over and then the painting goes fairly quickly.
Argyle wall pattern for Atlanta designer Angela Hogan in Leesburg, VA for Beazer Homes. I love the outcome but ohhhh the taping...you really have to clear your mind when working on a room like this so that it turns into a form of meditation. Quietly plugging away until all the hard part is over and then the painting goes fairly quickly.
Large handpainted scroll pattern for Atlanta designer Terri Kemp/Terri Kemp Interiors in a teen girls' room.
Faux wall with handpainted chandeliers for Atlanta designer Dawn Kines in Houston, TX.
Overscaled damask pattern I painted in a dining room in Indianapolis for Beazer Homes.
Geometric pattern I created for designer Angela Hogan.  I like how her placement of the mirror connects with the painted line.
Geometric pattern I created for designer Angela Hogan. I like how her placement of the mirror connects with the painted line.
Fauxed grid pattern with studs for Terri Kemp Interiors.
Atlanta designer Angela Hogan had raw wood applied to the bed wall and then I used a three step aging process to get a weathered look that also incorporated the dominant colors in the bedding. The builder was worried at first but loved it after all the painting and decor was in place.  Beazer Homes/ Houston, TX
Atlanta designer Angela Hogan had raw wood applied to the bed wall and then I used a three step aging process to get a weathered look that also incorporated the dominant colors in the bedding. The builder was worried at first but loved it after all the painting and decor was in place. Beazer Homes/ Houston, TX
Large pattern I cut and painted and then added a band of yellow to pick up the accent color in the room.  Painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
Large pattern I cut and painted and then added a band of yellow to pick up the accent color in the room. Painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor
Faux plank wall painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
Chevron pattern
Chevron pattern

• Vicki Piper

These are EXACTLY the creative inspiration I was looking for to give me some fresh ideas. Paint is a long time love of mine, it is so forgiving and makes the best impact for the $$. Thanks for sharing .

• Anita Roll Murals

You're welcome Vicki!