Decorative Wall Treatments

decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Taped and painted for Terri Kemp Interiors
Taped and painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Argyle wall pattern for Atlanta designer Angela Hogan in Leesburg VA for Beazer Homes I love the outcome but ohhhh the taping you really have to clear your mind when working on a room like this so that it turns into a form of meditation Quietly plugging away until all the hard part is over and then the painting goes fairly quickly
Argyle wall pattern for Atlanta designer Angela Hogan in Leesburg, VA for Beazer Homes. I love the outcome but ohhhh the taping...you really have to clear your mind when working on a room like this so that it turns into a form of meditation. Quietly plugging away until all the hard part is over and then the painting goes fairly quickly.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Large handpainted scroll pattern for Atlanta designer Terri Kemp Terri Kemp Interiors in a teen girls room
Large handpainted scroll pattern for Atlanta designer Terri Kemp/Terri Kemp Interiors in a teen girls' room.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Faux wall with handpainted chandeliers for Atlanta designer Dawn Kines in Houston TX
Faux wall with handpainted chandeliers for Atlanta designer Dawn Kines in Houston, TX.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Overscaled damask pattern I painted in a dining room in Indianapolis for Beazer Homes
Overscaled damask pattern I painted in a dining room in Indianapolis for Beazer Homes.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Geometric pattern I created for designer Angela Hogan I like how her placement of the mirror connects with the painted line
Geometric pattern I created for designer Angela Hogan. I like how her placement of the mirror connects with the painted line.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Fauxed grid pattern with studs for Terri Kemp Interiors
Fauxed grid pattern with studs for Terri Kemp Interiors.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Atlanta designer Angela Hogan had raw wood applied to the bed wall and then I used a three step aging process to get a weathered look that also incorporated the dominant colors in the bedding The builder was worried at first but loved it after all the painting and decor was in place Beazer Homes Houston TX
Atlanta designer Angela Hogan had raw wood applied to the bed wall and then I used a three step aging process to get a weathered look that also incorporated the dominant colors in the bedding. The builder was worried at first but loved it after all the painting and decor was in place. Beazer Homes/ Houston, TX
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Large pattern I cut and painted and then added a band of yellow to pick up the accent color in the room Painted for Terri Kemp Interiors
Large pattern I cut and painted and then added a band of yellow to pick up the accent color in the room. Painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Faux plank wall painted for Terri Kemp Interiors
Faux plank wall painted for Terri Kemp Interiors.
decorative wall treatments, home decor, painting, wall decor, Chevron pattern
Chevron pattern

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 29 comments
Next