Three found chairs made into a curvy bench!

$5

I found these three chairs in an alley. I have been hunting three chairs for just exactly this project. These were just exactly what the Dr. ordered for putting this project into action. The arms and legs had to have a little adjustment...but I'm super happy...can't wait to find three more! http://www.dejavuedesigns.com/triple-sitter-chair-upcycle/
I took three old chairs that I found in an alley and pieced them together to make a super unique curvy bench.  I used outdoor fabric so that it could be used inside or out.
I took three old chairs that I found in an alley and pieced them together to make a super unique curvy bench. I used outdoor fabric so that it could be used inside or out.
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Joannaliddy

beautifully done. For myself, I would add ovals on either side of the middle chair, upholstered to match the seat.

• Shojdik

Maybe take off legs and put the rest on curved under storage?