Wanda C
Wanda C
  • Atlanta, GA

I am new in home talk, just open my account earlier today and I find this web site very cool.

Just wanted to share my way of doing my own transition to save money. This is between carpet and tile. I bought 1 pcs of wood for 4 dollar, nail it down on the floor, stain it then put grouts on it. It really works..
I am new in home talk, just open my account earlier today and I find this  web site very cool. Just wanted to share my way of doing my own transition to save money. This is between carpet and tile. I bought 1 pcs of wood for 4 dollar, nail it down on the floor, stain it then put grouts on it. It really works..
I am new in home talk, just open my account earlier today and I find this web site very cool. Just wanted to share my way of doing my own transition to save money. This is between carpet and tile. I bought 1 pcs of wood for 4 dollar, nail it down on the floor, stain it then put grouts on it. It really works..

• You make me cry Wanda. I saw the beautiful children & the post & since your name was not complete I did not recognize you from Emory. Thank you for making my decade & keep up the good work!!

• Cynthia H

I think this is much prettier than most transition pieces (and much less expensive). I was wondering now that you've lived with it for awhile, is it hard to clean and does it attract dirt? I'm not bashing you, it's just that I have such issues with keeping any type of groove on the floor clean. Have you developed any coping mechanisms to keep them clean? I'd love to know!