Upcycling Cans to DIY Hanging Fence Planters

Back in 2009, we got creative by adding tin can flower pots on the fence. It was a wonderful way to add color to the landscape on a budget. After four years, it was time to hit them with a new coat of spray paint and I thought I’d revisit this project in case you missed it the first time around.

These cans started their lives in a Dairy Queen. No greater calling, I say. My aunt gave them to me and I sprayed them with red gloss paint. Ryan added metal wire to hang them from the fence. Bing. Bang. Boom.
Read more - http://newlywoodwards.com/2013/06/making-fence-planters-from-cans.html
upcycling cans to diy hanging fence planters, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Simple planters spruce up a wooden fence
Simple planters spruce up a wooden fence.
upcycling cans to diy hanging fence planters, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Blooms in my bright red upcycled pots
Blooms in my bright red upcycled pots.
NewlyWoodwards

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 comments
Next