Missouri Primrose in bloom

I have always loved this Missouri Primrose that I put in 5 years ago... so much that I just went out and got 2 more today! It really blooms nicely in the AM.

• Hamtil Construction LLC

Hi @SYNLawn Of Kansas City - I purchased the primrose from a local supplier named Sappington Garden Shop in St. Louis. They carry a line of local Missouri plants in the spring. The primrose is a favorite!

• ERSA FRANKLIN

Can someone tell me about a "night blooming primrose"? At least that is what we always called it. Evening primrose? They always opened up at 9 pm every night, stayed open all night and closed around 9 or 10 the next day. Bright yellow flowers. You could tell the time usually by when they opened at night without fail. It was awesome to watch them open up at night. Graceful and beautiful.

• Sharon Henry

@ERSA FRANKLIN have you found where you can get Evening Primrose? if you did I would like to know where to find them. They are protected here in Oregon so hard to find.