Four Battle-Tested Uses for Cinnamon

Using cinnamon around the house and in medicine is nothing new. In fact, Chinese medical journals mention using cinnamon as early as 2800 B.C. Whoa! If you’re new to the cinnamon game, start with one of these household uses:
More details: https://brightnest.com/posts/2x4-four-battle-tested-uses-for-cinnamon
Freshen the Air. A light bulb can do more than light up a room – it can make the space smell great, too! Turn a basic bulb into a scent diffuser by rubbing a drop of cinnamon essential oil onto the bulb when it’s cool.
Repel Moths. Moths may not be dangerous, but they’re definitely pesky. If moths are conducting nightly pep rallies beneath all of your exterior lights, cinnamon can help.
Keep Ants Outside. Summer is the season of watermelon, sundresses and ant infestations. Keep the ants outside with cinnamon. This spice is basically ant kryptonite, so sprinkle it liberally in your kitchen.
Make Mouthwash. Mouthwash is a great way to keep friends and avoid scaring away significant others, but it can get pricy week after week. To save a little (and flex your DIY muscles), make your own mouthwash with cinnamon and vodka.
BrightNest

• Carol G

Ingrid, I have been using cinnamon and coconut oil in my coffee for 2 years and have completely reversed my diabetes.

• Wanda sinnema

@Carol G interesting,, so what amounts of each? I am not diabetic but its in my family.. how often? thanks

• Carol G

I usually put 2 tbs of each in a pot of coffee. the coconut oil is the pure one. Of course I drink 3/4 of a pot a day.

• Betty Ann

@Carol G thanks for the info. i'm going to try this for sure.