The Breaker could be working fine and there is an issue with the stove.
Totally Agree with Sousa on this. If the breaker is tripping, most likely there is a short somewhere. Perhaps one of the electrical elements is faulty.
It is very very rare for a breaker to go bad. Lastly if you do not know how to do a breaker change, IT is not something you should be doing and although I am big on learning how to do things in your home, trying to explain something without knowing what you have is not something I or any other pro would want to risk if you misunderstood the directions. You risk electrocution if you slip or do something wrong.
I second that with Woodbridge Environment...Contact your local electrical contractor.
Call an electrician. Homeowners love to say well there's a 20 amp that keeps tripping. Let's put something larger than 20. Worst thing you can do. It overworks and overheats the circuit and can cause a fire. Also a simple change of breaker. If you tap something the wrong way and the whole panel blows up right in your face you'll wish you paid the electrician rather than the hospital.
Although I agree with others, also check the breaker it could be faulty.
The breaker is a safety device that trips and shuts things off for your protection. It is wise to checkout the stove and other electrical outlets that trigger this breaker before replacing it. Maybe it is doing an excellent job.