HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I have clients who bring me their pots to be planted for their Mother's day gift. This one is for a fun sun area. I fill the pots full, so that there is immediate beauty and know that some of the plants will be crowded out underneath as the plants grow larger. For example you can see and enjoy the purple gomphrena now, but as the pot grows it will disappear underneath the foliage of the other plants. Placing different textures and color contrasts will give something new piquing the interest each time and at every angle someone takes a glance. Paying attention to the pot color and playing off that as the base really adds depth to the pot. With this light gray I used a lot of purple, blue and silver highlights
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening
happy mother s day, gardening

Very good tips on keeping a container looking good. Thanks for sharing.

• Suzette T

Delighted and throughly enjoyed the creation as much as appreciating the various pictures you took from many different angles.Gives one a better appreciation for all that is in there. Thank you for sharing.