DIY Decal Dresser

Looking for a cheap and easy way to update an old dresser? Consider wall decals! This dated-looking dresser was still in great condition, so I gave it a fresh, interesting, and low-cost upgrade with some paint, fresh hardware, and floral decals!
This dated dresser gets an upgrade with some leftover paint, new pulls, and a $15 package of floral decals.
Before and after - updating this dresser by decades with just a few dollars!
Our Guest Room
The whole process was really quite easy! First, I cut out each decal individually (keeping its backing on at this point) and taped them to the dresser to decide where I wanted each one placed. Then I peeled the decals off from their backing and starting from the top, applied them to the dresser. I worked top down, one decal at a time, using scissors to cut the decal once I came to the start or end of a drawer. (You don’t want to decal your drawers closed!) Once my cut was made I lined the remainder of the decal design up so it’d be in line with the piece I had just cut. My goal was that looking at the dresser straight-on you wouldn’t see a break in the decal design.
I’m usually a “less is more” kinda gal, but I really like how the leafy accent on the top brings a little more green into the room and adds interest from different angles.
For only $15, it was a quick and low-cost way to add some color and interest to this corner of the room. And the best part? If I ever decide I want a different look, they’re easily removable without causing any damage to my dresser!

15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
All Things G&D