More Repurposing Ideas

+16
I went to W. Virginia to visit my dad and he took me to an auction. I fell in love with this old table and actually won it for $30!! It's very heavy and measures 31" tall. It's 44" long and 28" wide. This is definitely an older piece and I would like some opinions on whether you would refinish it or paint it and ideas to use it for other than a desk (it's really a great size to use for my mosaic projects).
I have a couple of other pieces my dad got out of his attic and gave me that I will be posting also for ideas. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me with the suggestions for the tea cart I posted earlier. I am going to be a busy girl for a while if my dad keeps up with his "cleaning out the house" phase....lol
I promise to post before/after pictures as I finish these pieces so everyone can see the outcome.
more repurposing ideas, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Front side of the table I think the slotted wood is terrific
Front side of the table. I think the slotted wood is terrific.
more repurposing ideas, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Back and side of table Both sides have shelves I love it
Back and side of table. Both sides have shelves - I love it!