Now here is a cool project that my friend Katie Cooper did.

This was an old cinder-block building that was used for storage. She added wood at the top and the gingerbread trim, put a french door from Habitat for Humanity. Put a $10 fan inside & made it her art studio.
now here is a cool project that my friend katie cooper did, craft rooms, doors, outdoor living, Put in a french door
Put in a french door.
now here is a cool project that my friend katie cooper did, craft rooms, doors, outdoor living, She had her capenter add the wood
She had her capenter add the wood.
now here is a cool project that my friend katie cooper did, craft rooms, doors, outdoor living, Added a metal architectural peice
Added a metal architectural peice.
now here is a cool project that my friend katie cooper did, craft rooms, doors, outdoor living, Added windows at the top
Added windows at the top.
now here is a cool project that my friend katie cooper did, craft rooms, doors, outdoor living, Put some seating furniture a drawing table inside
Put some seating & furniture & a drawing table inside.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 54 comments
Next