How I got my start

To get away from everything,I would get creative .I started taking old 55 gallon drums and cutting them in half
To get away from everything,I would get creative .I started taking old 55 gallon drums and cutting them in half.Take self taping screws and wrap with wire mesh
then try different styles of rock and they started to stack up made them in pairs and sold them out of front yard.pretty soon taking orders.great planters.
then took it one step further aded vertical lumber
and came up with this.my wells have graduated up to having cedar shake roofs, little bucket and chian hanging inside.then incorperated a liner inside and pumped water up nand in so was cascading back in. or could remove bucket and put hanging basket so plants would hang out and over. well everone now wanted maching planters and wells.Ive even made some fountains that were reaslly cool but cant find photos.in the last 10 years ive probably made and sold 250 of them I figure im in them about 30 bucks a piece and get 250.00 with pump and liner.
and now I think it has turned into a fetish
LOL!!!!!!!!!

• Joy Gore

Im asking about the rock patio. What did you use on wire mesh to hold rocks? What did you use for the (grout) between the stones? How did you get the finish so glossy ????

• Hi joy im mark from wishful creations and design.all the granite is set in type s mortar no wire mesh its all set finish side up the grout is also mortar finishef with a soft ruber float anything else i can help you with