Up-cycled Rustic Hall/couch Table

I wasn't sure what to do with this piece, either refinish to natural tones or paint it. I ended up doing both since I love the natural beauty of wood yet I love the fun of a painted piece. I also decided to ad a french graphic.
up cycled rustic hall couch table, painted furniture, rustic furniture, This is what I started with
This is what I started with.
up cycled rustic hall couch table, painted furniture, rustic furniture, This is what I ended with I used a honey pine stain and a mixture of chalk paints which I distressed and finished with a clear wax It took me 3 tries to get the graphic done but I finally got it with just a wee bit of a touch up
This is what I ended with. I used a honey pine stain and a mixture of chalk paints which I distressed and finished with a clear wax. It took me 3 tries to get the graphic done but I finally got it with just a wee bit of a touch up.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 9 comments
Next