Building a Bunkhouse Chalet- should I add 1 or 2 lofts?

+2
I'm debating on if I should add 2 lofts (one over the area where the bunk beds are and one over the kitchenette/bathroom area) or if I should just stick with 1 loft over the bunk bed area? The loft would probably mainly be for kids to sleep up there as I know they would enjoy that. Keep in mind this building is 12 x 16 and not for full-time living. The second exterior picture is just a quick mock up showing what it likely will look like with the walls raised as it needs to be tall enough to accomodate the bunk beds and loft (s). Keep in mind this Chalet is not for full-time living but for guests to stay in when visiting at our lake property, but I did want some amenities such as a small bathroom (we plan to build a outdoor enclosed shower), kitchenette (it will have a sink) with apt size fridge, microwave, hot plate, etc., We plan on using gravity fed water system likely for the outdoor shower and the sink. Toilet will be composting. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to create the lofts with this software so you just have to sort of imagine them up there. Any thoughts on the lofts or on the design itself? All comments, ideas, suggestions welcome.
building a bunkhouse chalet should i add 1 or 2 lofts, home improvement