SHIRLEY H
SHIRLEY H
  • White Hall, AR

building a new bathroom in basement.

dividing a storage room to storage in the back, bathroom in the front  My brother putting tiles down
dividing a storage room to storage in the back, bathroom in the front My brother putting tiles down
bathroom walls go up
bathroom walls go up
shower has to be built up, for drainage . This is in the basement, I had to buy one of those electric toilets , that  pump all the waste  water up and out
shower has to be built up, for drainage . This is in the basement, I had to buy one of those electric toilets , that pump all the waste water up and out
finished
finished

• Vicki Madison

How hard would it be if there is not already a stub for a toilet hookup?

• SHIRLEY H

There was no stub for this toilet. It flushes the water into a small tank which grinds everything up, then pumps it up and out to the septic tank.

• Connie B

Good job! We are in the middle of kitchen remodel and appreciate how much work is involved.

• Carole

Great job and so useful to have that bathroom. I love it when you can make use of every available bit of space in the home. Where there is a will, there is usually a way!