Simple Macrame Diy

In this fast, high tech world we live in it's great to see some old school crafts coming back. In the 70s (were you born yet ?) I had a macrame plant hanger in my room and remember having a go at making some kind of macrame wall hanging.
Inspired by all sorts of macrame hangers I've seen in shops I figured out how to make one that's really simple and quick using things you probably already have around
simple macrame diy, crafts
simple macrame diy, crafts
Beachcomber

• Marilyn

This old (hippie?) lady made garage curtains complete with beads and a really neat hanging table to hang by my water bed...those were the days

• Terri

Had a large 52" round brass etched tray brought to me from Saudi by the in-laws. I macramed a hanger for it and it was wonderful. It had a planter holder over the top of it and tassels on the bottom. Took some training on my part to teach a two year old it wasn't a swing, but other than that I loved it.