Is this bohemian tapestry a right art piece for my bedroom wall ?

+24
We are remodeling our home and going to have a bohemian theme for the decoration. What do you think is this bohemian tapestry a right art piece for my bedroom wall ? Or should I choose a different one?
Please help me out !
I found it here https://www.rajrang.com/home-decor/wall-decor/mandala-tapestry/cotton-navy-blue-floral-printed-mandala-tapestry-6001.html
q is this bohemian tapestry a right art piece for my bedroom wall , bedroom ideas, wall decor, Bohemian tapestry
Bohemian tapestry
  • 163130 163130 on Jun 01, 2016
    I absolutely love this look. I recently found one at a thrift store and used it above my bed.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 01, 2016
    That is a beautiful tapestry. If you like it that is all that matters.Go for it.
  • Randall Erickson Randall Erickson on Jun 01, 2016
    yes great piece. Only important if you like it
  • Jennifer Thompson Jennifer Thompson on Jun 01, 2016
    It's a gorgeous piece! It would look beautiful and appropriate no matter where you placed it!
  • Margaret E Margaret E on Jun 01, 2016
    Why not? It's your special space - use what makes you happy! (who's to judge when it's not their home?) Go for it!
  • Tillie Liukkonen Tillie Liukkonen on Jun 01, 2016
    Would look fantastic stretched on a huge frame and hung on the wall. If there is not enough room for the whole piece, cut out a square from the center the size that will fit. Assuming it leaves you with a nice wide border, you can make a beautiful valance for the window(s). That way, you waste none of your beautiful fabric and get to use it in a variety of ways.
  • MN Mom MN Mom on Jun 01, 2016
    Gorgeous colors! Yes, use it! It could also look great stretched on a frame and hung up as @Tillie suggested or even as a decorative throw on the bed.
  • Rose Grimsley Rose Grimsley on Jun 01, 2016
    I love it. It will be a beautiful wall hanging.
  • William William on Jun 01, 2016
    It is beautiful! And it's perfect! Definitely use it!
  • Margaret Bingham Margaret Bingham on Jun 01, 2016
    i like that id love one
  • Bobbie Littlefield Bobbie Littlefield on Jun 01, 2016
    Dark for my tastes but pretty. If too dark for you, try trimming with a wide satin ribbon in a light color (is that a pale aqua in there?)...
  • Jill Alexander Carlberg Jill Alexander Carlberg on Jun 01, 2016
    Love it!!! Go for it -- will look great!
  • Cindi Cindi on Jun 01, 2016
    I LOVE Bohemian styles, and what a gorgeous wall hanging, definitely use that in your design.
  • Jean Myles Jean Myles on Jun 01, 2016
    I think it is a great piece. If you like it ,hang it and enjoy it.
  • Dima Dima on Jun 01, 2016
    I love it! I had a similar hanging in my kitchen years ago and found that it got "droopy". Here's a suggestion: cut a piece of pine strapping the same width as the tapestry and attach it to the wall at the height you've chosen. Using velcro, attach the top edge of the tapestry to the wood. This will keep the tapestry from sagging . Perhaps find some coordinating tassels to attach to the ends of the wood strip to give the project a finished look.
  • Sharon Grace Sharon Grace on Jun 02, 2016
    if you like it its for your wall, its your bedroom, others do not need to approve :D
  • B. Enne B. Enne on Jun 02, 2016
    I'm usually not a ''Boho'' fan, and I think it is great!!!!!!
  • Hazel Vargas Hazel Vargas on Jun 02, 2016
    I've done this with a beautiful fabric from IKEA. If you put a full lining to it, it will hang better (I used a bamboo rod). Otherwise, it will never hang straight and you'll have ripples. Be sure to shrink the fabric with lots of steam from a steam iron before you do any hems or sewing to prevent ripples and to straighten the grain of the fabric. You can use fusible to attach the lining to the fabric, but shrink the whole piece first.
  • CJ CJ on Jun 04, 2016
    I love it! It's perfect against the light coloured wall.
  • Mary Hill Mary Hill on Jun 06, 2016
    It is lovely, I like it. I would say as long as you love it that is what matters.
  • Aakar Jain Aakar Jain on Jun 11, 2016
    Thank you all for your lovely suggestions! Glad to hear that most of you liked it too. I will definitely use it as a wall hanging for my bedroom.
  • Alx Ruestman Alx Ruestman on Oct 13, 2016
    Yes! I love it & am looking to do the same look in my loft!
  • Blu Jay Blu Jay on Nov 12, 2016
    I just purchased some of these to use on the wall nd bed but i am going to personalize it little. You may want to follow my channel to see what i do with them. I purchased 4
  • Toolpro Toolpro on Nov 12, 2016
    Beautiful piece. Go for it!
  • William William on Nov 25, 2016