Katie McCarty
Katie McCarty
  • Greenwood, SC
Asked on Jun 24, 2013

HYDRANGEA PLANTS

Miriam IKatie McCartyDouglas Hunt

I have a problem with a hydrangea plant dropping over please help! Thanks in advance. katie.mccarty71@gmail.com

I would be willing to be the problem is a lack of water, but it would help if you could post a photo or tell us more about the plant. Is the whole plant falling over or are the leaves are drooping? Is it in a pot or in the ground? Sun or shade?

• Katie McCarty

I don't know how to send a pic, new with this site, but the plant has plenty of water..matter of fact right beside another one just different color and that one is doing great. Tell me how to post a pic & I'll send u one. Thks!

• Miriam I

Katie, simply click on "add photos or videos below this comment box, and upload the picture from your computer. See screen shot. If you need help, email me the photo, and I'll upload it here for you. miriam@hometalk.com

hydrangea plants, flowers, gardening, hydrangea