Crate Storage for 'the Necessities in Life'. :)

We all have the same issue. Where do we store the extra toilet paper? It needs to be within reach but how can we do it in a cool way? My own answer came by simply screwing a rusty old licence plate onto an old crate, attach it to the wall, and voila, you're all set! Doesn't get much easier (or cooler) than this. :)
This little crate contraption stores 6 rolls,
This little crate contraption stores 6 rolls, pyramid style. Not bad!
Simply screw the licence plate onto the crate
Simply screw the licence plate onto the crate, then screw it to the wall from the inside, and you're done! Instant funky little cabinet, junk style.
Sealing the license plate with a clear spray
Sealing the license plate with a clear spray sealer would be a good idea. I simply chose to have the bottom row of rolls remain in their packages.
It functions awesome and looks pretty cool. A
It functions awesome and looks pretty cool. And is rustic enough to please the junkiest junker. :)
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Joanie

Love your Toilet paper holder Could you fit more rolls if you laid them on their sides?? Just a little tip, if helpful???
  • Rayellawicks51

Spare toilet rolls csn be stored in a string pot hanger with a hook from the ceiling
    Adjacent to toiket fixture. Will hold 6 rolls. Works for me.