Robin F
Robin F
  • Saint Augustine, FL

A bad spot in the yard

I had a bare naked place right in the front yard that overlooks my porch and it was driving me crazy trying to keep grass growing. Finally I just gave up and did this instead. I like it much better and used materials I had on hand except for the lining. I also went to a bigger pump than the one I had. I'll use the smaller one for a new project in the back yard.
This hid an ugly spot in the yard that was in my direct line of vision as I sit on my porch....the sound of the water adds a wonderfully relaxing melody as it attracts birds and other wildlife for my pleasure.

• Sherrie S

Robin F, your pond is adorable so I'm sure you will love it. Problem is once you start a pond it is hard to quit coming up with new ideas. Carol S, I agree with since I have a pond and I have always found a way to deal with any problem.

• Patricia M

Very pretty :)