Branch Swing Shelves

For my woodland-themed nursery, I decided to bring the outdoors in once again with these whimsical branch swing shelves. They were so simple to do and bring an unexpected charm to the room.
I love outdoor projects, so these branch swings were a perfect fit for my little one's woodland themed nursery.
To make the branch swings, it only takes a few basic supplies. You will need a saw to cut down the branches to the perfect length.When making looking for your branches, try to find straight ones that are similar in diameter.
Drill a hole for the rope. You will want to use a small drill bit to form a pilot hole and then a larger bit to drill completely through the branch.
Insert the rope and tie a secure knot.I used a piece of masking tape at the end of the rope to make the threading easier and to prevent fraying.
I'd love for you to come over to the blog to find out the best way to hang these sweet branch swings.
If you like the branch swing, you may also like these branch coasters... http://www.gardentherapy.ca/natural-branch-coasters/

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Stephanie @ Garden Therapy

• Pb
    Pb

Love the idea! However I am curious do the animals sit/stick to the branches?