Spring/Summer Porch Updates

My bushes were greening up & filling out in the front of our home, flowers were planted, but my porch? My porch was looking sad folks! The porch railing had fallen victim to the rain & snow over the past couple of years & was in desperate need of a fresh paint job. After giving the railings two coats of paint, I added a little character to the porch to make it welcoming for all of our summer guests by
The sad before photo.
The sad before photo.
The porch railing had fallen victim to the rain & snow over the past few years & the pain was beginning to chip.
I gave the railings two coats of a white exterior paint & primer in one in a semi-gloss finish.
All railings crisp & white!
All railings crisp & white!
The bare & unwelcoming front porch.
The bare & unwelcoming front porch.
Instant character added with a new wreath, potted flowers, & an easel chalkboard.
spring summer porch updates, chalkboard paint, crafts, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
Tonya Diehl

• Sherry R

Improved your face value. The front door is the first thing people notice. It looks lovely and inviting.

• Cynthia H

Looks great! Love your wreath, too!