Jane Austin Water/flower Gardens 6/26/13

$500.00
4 Months
Advanced
These are some pics of the ponds/falls today. It has changed a bit since I built it. The flowers are grown and filled in. Flocks were added last year. I call this my tranquil place to relax morning and evening. Adding a light post this weekend to this area with a dimmer switch. Sometimes we have pond visitors at night..we're trying to find out what kind of visitor and what is so interesting to them, and us. We put a sensor owl in and a crocodile figure in the middle but it does not repel... The frog harmonizing stops. That is when we know it's back again..I am pretty sure it is not the bench that interests them, so..who is our visitor??.. I hope to find out soon.. stay tuned. Maybe we'll have an answer next week.
jane austin water flower gardens 6 26 13, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, ponds water features, Walkway is the path to relaxation Pine bark mulch
Walkway is the path to relaxation. Pine bark mulch.
jane austin water flower gardens 6 26 13, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, ponds water features, Water works Water falls kit and liner I purchased at home depot a couple yrs ago 10x16 pond You need a larger liner Pond plants are Water Iris Water lily hyacinths Lily pads Zebra grass
Water works, Water falls kit and liner I purchased at home depot a couple yrs ago. 10x16 pond. You need a larger liner. Pond plants are Water Iris, Water lily, hyacinths, Lily pads. Zebra grass.
jane austin water flower gardens 6 26 13, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, ponds water features, The quiet bench Frankly Scarrlets Happy Returns
"The quiet bench" Frankly Scarrlets & Happy Returns
jane austin water flower gardens 6 26 13, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, ponds water features, Butter cups Happy Returns
Butter cups & Happy Returns

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next