blank bathroom wall now looks through columns to beach

We were brought in to this Vero Beach residence to create an ocean view in a nice, but bare bathroom. The arches & columns are painted on a flat wall. The client wanted cochina stone surrounding the tub - so that was painted on, with small plants breaking through the faux cracks. Also there was a wall niche that we added trompe l'oeil pot & window in (the inset pic). We can do projects like this in our studio, on canvas panels, and ship to clients to be put up simply like wallpaper! It's our 29th anniversary so now I'm outta here!! JRH
Bathroom Transformation from James & K - at jamesrhahn.com

• Go Nautical

Just Beautiful!

• Ant1912028

I love it,& would like to do a painted window in my grandsons kitchen wall. He has a very small kitchen & it would make it look larger.

• James R. Hahn Productions

Thanks :) ... we are in Europe now, but if you wish to contact us later this year to do work - we're happy to discuss it with you. Have a great day! @