Asked on Jun 27, 2013

Apple pulls

Patricia HattBettyDouglas Hunt


any idea on how to find this or make them? Thanks in advance,Betty
5 answers
  • Douglas Hunt
    on Jun 27, 2013

    Betty, I'm afraid you're going to have to explain to me what an apple pull is. It's not something I've heard of.

  • Betty
    on Jun 28, 2013

    There's 2 different handles on is a knob and the other has handles and therefore that's called pulls by some?? Thanks

  • Douglas Hunt
    on Jun 28, 2013

    Oh, sorry, your question was posted under gardening, so I thought it was something about real apples. You might want to edit your question so it says "Apple-shaped cabinet pulls" or something like that. @Yair Spolter can you change the category on Betty's question so maybe she'll get some answers?

  • Betty
    on Jul 2, 2013

    Oops,Thanks , Douglas!

  • Patricia Hatt
    on Jul 16, 2013

    I have seen wooden apple ornaments for Christmas trees. Maybe check out the Christmas decoration dept. You may have to paint them and do some drilling, but then it would be MADE by you. You might try

Your comment...