#30DayFlip Dock Table Surf Board Gate

1.1K Views
Dock table from pallet wood and left over posts from old deck railing.
Our pool was being pushed down the hill so we had to build a French drain.
So new deck new gates Recycle!
We had to dig out dirt that was pushing the pool and it rained a lot! We had to pump out water before we could dig. It was so wet.
Building French drain was heavy work thank goodness our friend let us borrow his backhoe. The big posts in front weighed 250 lbs each
  •  30dayflip dock table surf board gate, fences, painted furniture
Lots of lifting digging holes.
And had to make sure hubby didn't take my pole of feeders out.
After we built the frame back the new decking was going on. Went with gray so it's cooler and more nautical looking.
This is the outside of the gate .
We needed a step so I built another dock we buried a little in cement so perfect height!
The corners inside are each a little different decorated but are 3 posts put together with the rope!
Left these tall so we could make a buoy. Used a big pipe painted white and then used my Cricut and imagination!
Wanted it to be open so did the rope fence and put 2 rows of cable on bottom to keep pugs on. The back side drops off far!
And keeps them out when not in the pool.
We bit the bullett on decking so why not on shade. We have a sunsetter on house and love it.
You have to have shade at pool it's in full sun all day.
It's beautiful and works great!
Jig saw and sanding! I had to get a new jig saw.
My first surf boards they turned out cute! I think
They have a solar light on top they light up all night!
It was lots of work lots of mud but we did it our selves and made it just the way we wanted it
It's like we are on vacation in our own back yard!

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question
      • TooInspiredToSleep
        TooInspiredToSleep Paducah, KY

Oh....ma.....gosh! I love everything about this. You did an extraordinary job. Pat yourself on the back.

• Ozzys Girl
            Ozzys Girl Brighton, TN

Thank youVery much! We went totally nautical it reminds me of home in Cali! Goes to show you hard work does pay off!

William Burbank, IL

Holy cow! Everything is so outstanding! Your hard work really paid off. What a great retreat. SUPER SUPER JOB!

• Ozzys Girl
                Ozzys Girl Brighton, TN

Thank you we Love it! Matter of fact sitting on deck under cover now enjoying a real from building our pantry. Cool breeze tree leaves sound mixed with birds! Loving it ! When it gets really hot we put fountain in and then you have that sound!