DIY Farmhouse Lighting With Tutorial

Our kitchen remodel is in full swing and I am so excited to have our lighting in. I have had a vision for repurposing these antique clamps and am sharing how I created these unique sconces from farmhouse tools, as well as our dining room lighting with enamel shades straight from an old barn. Come on over to the blog to see via the link below.
This sconce was made from and antique clamp wired with a dimmable socket and adds such charm to our dining room.
When I spied these antique clamps at the flea market, their patina and charm drew me in, but also their potential. I have fun giving new life to the old.
My goal was to replace the box store sconces with a more personalized rustic feel and the clamps would become my project.
With a basic power tool and a little DIY know-how, I was able to get it done in a day.
Over on my blog, I share how to wire most anything to create your own unique lighting using reproduction vintage fixtures from an excellent source and show you step-by-step how to get the look yourself.
My dining room chandelier just wasn't speaking to me and it was time for a change.
After wiring another large clamp, I now have the farmhouse look I was after. Come on over to see more of our kitchen remodel and get the DIY tutorial that will save you big on lighting.

• Wire

3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces