Make a drill handled toolbox

I LOVE vintage toolboxes. I find them incredibly versatile to use in one's home from a table centrepiece to pen storage beside the phone. But they aren't always easy to find, not to mention price efficient if you're going after vintage.
So... I invented a 'one board toolbox'. One board was cut to create all the sides and bottom. Pick your funky handle of choice to start and you're on your way.
The handle truly makes the toolbox in this case. Choose your handle, then build your box around it.
Fun details!
This is where it sits most of the time... sure beats a plain 'ol cup for those pens. :)
Wish to give it a try? Here's a sample of the how to on the blog at:http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2011/05/junk-style-one-board-tool-box-build.html
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Isabel C

love the handle !

• Carole

Love the use of the hand drill for the handle on this. My dad had a couple of those old hand drills and I think my brother now has them in his shed. Gotta love old tools!