Buddy L
Buddy L
  • Hometalker
  • Raleigh, NC
Asked on May 19, 2012

Can anyone recommend a contractor for our bathroom? I need one in the Raleigh, NC area.

Superior Remodeling, LLC


we want to re-glaze our tub and shower and maybe do something with counter tops and floor.
1 answer
  • Superior Remodeling, LLC
    on May 19, 2012

    we can help you with your project. www.sup-remodeling.com. Feel free to check us out on google under superior remodeling and read our customer eviews.

Your comment...