The garden outside my home/office window ! So peaceful and changes with the seasons....

the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Hydrangea
Hydrangea
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Oak leaf hydrangea
Oak leaf hydrangea
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Tiger Lillies
Tiger Lillies
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Outside my home office window
Outside my home/office window..
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, So peaceful
So peaceful.
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, My little corner of the world
My little corner of the world...
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Old fashioned hydrangeas they turn color depending on the nutrients in the soil This one is pink lavender and blue
Old fashioned hydrangeas--they turn color depending on the nutrients in the soil. This one is pink, lavender, and blue.
the garden outside my home office window so peaceful and changes with the, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, The hydrangeas have overtaken the park bench
The hydrangeas have overtaken the park bench.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 21 comments
Next