Shirley
Shirley
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Jun 28, 2013

Home remedys

ShirleyMary Insana

someone posted about home remedy for athlete feet share again
  • Mary Insana

Got Athlete's Foot? Reach for the Vinegar! Vinegar is becoming my favorite go to item for so many common tasks around my house and garden. My latest discovery is using it for Athlete's foot infection. All you will need is some vinegar (both white vinegar and apple cider vinegar works.)Place it in a deep Rubbermaid container large enough for your feet. Soak your feet in equal parts of vinegar and water for 15 minutes twice a day. Dry your feet thoroughly. ...» be sure to put your shoes in the sun to kill any fungus that might still be in them. Follow up by adding vinegar to your washer and wash your socks on the hottest setting to kill the fungus. Keep Repeating this until the infection disappears. This procedure works because the acetic acid in vinegar fills the fungus and soothes the itching of athlete’s foot. See more: by Carol Speake - The Garden...

• Shirley

Thanks for posting problem solved