DIY Weekend Pergola Project

16K Views
Join me as we build my dream of 8 years...a pergola. We accomplished it over the course of a 3 day weekend and YOU CAN TOO!!!
  • diy weekend pergola project, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, Make your own Pergola
From planning to preparing to shopping then building, our complete project notes so you too can build a pergola over the weekend!
  • diy weekend pergola project, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, Add corner braces
Posts, supports and corner braces!
  • diy weekend pergola project, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, Add cross support beams and be sure to level
Always, always, always check level as you work!
Cross beams with a cut edge add a bit of stylish detail.
Hop over to my blog to find the full tutorial, helpful tips and videos, a shopping list, and simple tricks that made this pergola as easy to build as possible! No concrete! My secret is in my full post!

Suggested materials for this project:

Cheryl Spangenberg

Ask a Question