Asked on Jun 28, 2013

Poisonous plant/weed



I recently saw a post about a plant/weed that has been deemed extremely poisonous here in Michigan. You were not even to touch it because of the toxicity. It can make you go blind and/or even kill you. Has anyone seen this posting? I need to see it again. I may have this growing in my flowerbed and need to know what it looks like before I all authorities. Thank you everyone
2 answers
  • Kathy
    on Jun 28, 2013

    I saw it yesterday. It was called giant hogweed.

  • Christine
    on Jun 29, 2013

    Giant hogweed. Thank you so much. I think that is what is growing in with my peonies. Will look it up and double check.

Your comment...