80's Kitchen Before and After

My husband and I bought a short sale last year and since then, we have been consumed with remodeling projects. Here are the before and after pictures of our kitchen. What do you think?
We ended up raising the ceiling 16" inches and pretty much gutted the whole thing.
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Check out the low cabinet over the bar standing next to it the bottom was at my chin This whole cabinet had to go
Check out the low cabinet over the bar... standing next to it, the bottom was at my chin. This whole cabinet had to go.
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Nice fluorescent lighting and dropped ceiling
Nice fluorescent lighting and dropped ceiling.
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Beyond the window was an 8 bar we actually had to replace the window to be up to code and extended the outside bar to 12 if I recall correctly it may have been 15
Beyond the window was an 8" bar... we actually had to replace the window (to be up to code) and extended the outside bar to 12" (if I recall correctly, it may have been 15")..
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Nice repair the previous owners did behind the fridge lol
Nice repair the previous owners did behind the fridge. lol
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Range with hood no microwave
Range with hood.... no microwave.
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Raised ceiling removed the cabinet over the bar Can lighting
Raised ceiling, removed the cabinet over the bar. Can lighting.
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Microwave above stove YAY
Microwave above stove! YAY
80 s kitchen before and after, countertops, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design, Double sink LOVE
Double sink... LOVE

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 18 comments
Next