What to do with this 2 piece entertainment center?

+16
A woman moved in across the cul de sac and then ALL her family came. When the landlady found out they were evicted and ALL her family left her there with 2 small children to move all her stuff. We went over to help and she gave us 6 leather covered dining chairs, a metal crib, King sized wooden bed frame and this. 10 ft. high entertainment center. Each piece weighs about 400 pounds. What do you see that we could do with each piece? All suggestions welcome. It's too tall for our house. Help!
what to do with this 2 piece entertainment center, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, This is taller than me and I m 5 and half ft tall That s the back of the open part sitting in back
This is taller than me and I'm 5 and half ft. tall. That's the back of the open part sitting in back.
what to do with this 2 piece entertainment center, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, This is beautiful or it will be when it s cleaned up They didn t take much care of it Price tag on back says 2 200
This is beautiful - or it will be when it's cleaned up. They didn't take much care of it. Price tag on back says $2,200.