Ana M
Ana M
  • Alpharetta, GA

Our Memory Garden. My husband's Mother was a wonderful gardener and had the greenest thumb I have ever seen!

My Husband's Mother passed away. She was a wonderful gardener and had the greenest thumb I have ever seen! I think she keeps watch over our garden. It is a memory garden, we named it after her, Bettye's Garden.
Grandma's memory garden
Grandma's memory garden
our memory garden my husband s mother was a wonderful gardener and had the greenest, gardening

• Jeanne Grunert

A beautiful garden, and a wonderful way to remember her.

• Debbie Beauregard

Beautiful !!!!!! how did u make the sign an the rock...did u purchase some where or did u do it yourself....i would REALLY LIKE to do this for my mom...plz reply ...TY ! :)