Our garden is way past its usual condition for this time of year.

+9
I took some photos of the passion vines and their flowers. They are well in advance of their normal state, I guess it is because the spring was so warm. They were out of the ground a month sooner than usual and the flowers are just everywhere. And of course the aroma around the plants is beyond description. The only thing I know that is remotely similar is a Gardenia. Of course a Gardenia is much sweeter of a smell but they are both very strong and very pleasant, at least to us, and we love the fruit from the passion vine as well.
q our garden is way past its usual condition for this time of year, flowers, gardening, One
One
q our garden is way past its usual condition for this time of year, flowers, gardening, Three
Three
q our garden is way past its usual condition for this time of year, flowers, gardening, Two
Two