Michelle W
Michelle W
  • New Zealand
Asked on Jun 29, 2013

Recovering a lampshade

MaryanneMichelle W
+2

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good tutorial showing how to recover a lampshade, just new fabric, no embellishments, just the basics, thank you in advance.
  • Michelle W

Hi Maryanne, Thank you for the info, I have had a look at the tutorial and it is very good, nice and straight forward, it's all bookmarked for later when I am ready to recover some lampshades, another good indoor project for me to do over these cold, winter months, thanks again. MW

• Maryanne

Oh Michelle I'm glad it was helpful for u i just happened to be looking at it the other day and thougt it was pretty straight forward also. so glad I could pass it on. I'd love to see your end results once you do them. Good Luck and have fun :)) Stay warm. Maryanne

• Michelle W

Thanks Maryanne, I have a very long list of things to do, I love learning something new, so when I have done this I will post some photo's.

• Maryanne

Excellent look forward to seeing them Michelle