Get Instant Shower Storage for Less Than $20

$18

Need more shower storage? I definitely did! There's nothing worse than trying to get clean while bottles and soap containers are falling on your toes. Instead of adding shelves or making a more permenant (read: expesnvie) change to my shower, I came up with a simple solution! I used a tension rod, shower baskets, and some curtain hooks to create more shower space. It's simple and space saving.
tension rod shower storage, bathroom ideas, storage ideas
SUPPLIES:
-Tension Rod
-Shower Baskets
-Shower Clips
-Metal Curtain Clips
STEP 1: Prepare your tension rod
Remove the rubber end of your tension rod and slide all of the shower clips and curtain hooks onto the rod.
STEP 2: Attach shower clips to baskets
Feed the shower clips through the holes of the shower baskets on each end allowing it to hang from the tension rod.
STEP 3: Add your rod to the shower
Hang your rod against the wall of your shower.
STEP 4: Hang your bottles
Clip bottles and wash rags with the curtain hooks and fill up your baskets with fitting items. (I used shallow baskets with the intent of keeping smaller items in it, however, there is a plethora of basket options at the dollar store that would be more suitable than larger items as well.)

• Sandyo

Ever think of just using 3 tiered wire baskets hanging off the "dry" end of shower curtain for those bathing odds n ends?

Takes up less space, makes bathrooms look less crowded; cheaper.

• Catherine Cella

No dry end in my shower. I can see your idea working in a bathroom that is larger than mine or if you have the luxury of a clawfoot tub with the oval curtain hanger. I think one good idea brings out the creative minds in a bunch of us.

• Nancy Leonard

Where do I find this clips to hold tubes as shown in the space saver shower idea

• Ann

How do you keep your rod up? Mine kept falling.

• Lea Ann

Certainly will do this...always needed more space in the shower...who knew..? Well apparently you did, Thanks, this is on the list for tomorrow✌

• Myrna

Fantastic now I can help.a disabled friend...THANK U 4 sharing