Get Instant Shower Storage for Less Than $20

$18

Need more shower storage? I definitely did! There's nothing worse than trying to get clean while bottles and soap containers are falling on your toes. Instead of adding shelves or making a more permenant (read: expesnvie) change to my shower, I came up with a simple solution! I used a tension rod, shower baskets, and some curtain hooks to create more shower space. It's simple and space saving.
SUPPLIES:
-Tension Rod
-Shower Baskets
-Shower Clips
-Metal Curtain Clips
STEP 1: Prepare your tension rod
Remove the rubber end of your tension rod and slide all of the shower clips and curtain hooks onto the rod.
STEP 2: Attach shower clips to baskets
Feed the shower clips through the holes of the shower baskets on each end allowing it to hang from the tension rod.
STEP 3: Add your rod to the shower
Hang your rod against the wall of your shower.
STEP 4: Hang your bottles
Clip bottles and wash rags with the curtain hooks and fill up your baskets with fitting items. (I used shallow baskets with the intent of keeping smaller items in it, however, there is a plethora of basket options at the dollar store that would be more suitable than larger items as well.)

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut

• Donna
    Donna

Will do but will the curtain clips stand up to a shower -- all the water, etc.?

• Di
      Di

The metal curtain clips will rust! I had hung a decorative rug on my bathroom wall, across the room from the shower, using a mounted cafe rod and metal curtain clips. Before I realized it, they rusted and ruined the rug... So be careful as these will be getting wet in the shower. Maybe, spray them with shellac or coat in clear nail polish to prevent rusting.

• Jennifer Palermo
    Jennifer Palermo

Just wondering, how much weight can the tension rod holds? Those shampoo and conditioner bottles can be heavy.

• Judy
    Judy

I did this in my bathroom

• Margaret Howard
      Margaret Howard

Pic is really tiny, but looks like something that resembles a shoe holder. What did you hang it from in shower?