The Space Between
The Space Between
  • Key West, FL

A super simple tip for creating a nearly free image transfer using only your ink jet printer and white glue.

This idea is perfect for sign making and creating inexpensive monograms or other images. Use your imagination and the possibilities are endless. Find the complete tutorial at http://www.thespacebetweenblog.net/2012/05/21/the-temporary-tattoo-image-transfer-technique/
create a welcome flower box for your front door with this cost effective image transfer technique
use only your ink jet printer and white glue
transfer any kind of image with just your home printer and white glue, crafts, home decor
The Space Between

• The Space Between

Thank you so much @shelbybella I'm so glad you didn't have trouble and like the project.

• BJ Sander

I lived in Key West for 5 years....lucky you! Tried to maneuver through your site and couldn't get into anything. Loved the idea though.