Titti
Titti
  • Dallas, TX

Pallet garden loungers

Garden furniture can be very expensive and here's a simple idea on how to make free or almost free garden loungers using simple pallets.
I used 5 pallets and some wood scraps to make these two and that part was free. If you want to paint or add cushions (recommended!) that will be extra but all in all this cost me $10 for the red paint and that's it!
The basic idea of how to make these is to take two
pallet garden loungers, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling

• Brandy Samuels

this is a great idea

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Thanks for great ideas to make a garden loungers from simple pallets. Thanks for once again being an inspiration to us who live in bungalow.I liked your all hard work that is really very helpful and inspiring. You have done good job. I especially like this one as I have been thinking of adding one to our backyard as well. Thanks for good sharing.