I work construction for an hourly wage under a contractor at a government HUD supported worksite.

He was to be paying me 13.50 an hour for a prevailing wage due to HUD spec's. How ever he payed me at 10.00 an hour and then wanted me to sign an afdavid stating that I was payed 13.50. I did not sign it and told him he had to pay me the difference and he never did. Is there anything through HUD or legal action that I can take. Any info will be appreciated I am owed alot of money.
  5 answers
Your comment...