A Little Garden Walkway Out of Pallet Boards

1 Day
Desiring a way to walk from my driveway to the lawn, I decided a chunk of flowerbed had to go... and instead, created this easy pallet wood walkway in just a couple of hours!
These planks were found in a pile of pallet wood rubble. The slightly thicker boards make water run off a dream.
They haven't been treated with anything, and are still going strong 3 years and counting!
Here's how I did it:
Welcome to my little pallet wood garden walkway! Doesn't this resemble a beach boardwalk? Very simple to make!
Here is the before shot. I desired to reach the lawn from the driveway. So let's get to work!
Removing a few shrubs was the first step. Then new soil was placed, so it would be nice and workable around the boards.
Each plank was positioned into the soil for stability. A few plants and rocks later, it was done.
There is no sealer on this walkway. It's shown while wet. But you could certainly seal it with something outdoor durable.
This is the walkway at 3 years old!
Be sure to click the link below to see the full tutorial.
And here's another! A TWO PALLET WALKWAY HERE
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 6 questions

Comments

2 of 104 comments
Next