It's Good for Your SoLeS !

In my industry, I am always looking for neat and different things to add in my personal care services in cosmetology, in pampering clients.

I found this , which could be incorporated in home and industry.
In spa services after a relaxing spa massage , after showering, step out onto some "Hot Stones"... or you could use these in your own backyard, as you come in from the pool or yard work and need some tender loving care on your tired little footsies!

Make a tray pallet to comfortably stand in and add a variety of River Stones in different sizes and shapes. Keeping out doors in the sun will heat the stones and feels really good on your feet. A great mini foot massage....good for the soles of your feet!
Find or make a tray pallet easy to stand in and with plenty of room for your feet. Add River Stones , add a little water , just enough to cover the bottom...keep outdoors in the sun. A nice heated mini foot massage! Good for the sole!
Simple Pleasures

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 4 comments
Next