Is this a result of Spidermites or some type of fungus?

+19
I Purchased this Pitcher plant in the spring of this year. I was told to keep the pitchers half full and keep the plant moist at all times... I was also instructed to feed it on the 1rst of each Month and than on the 15th with Orchard food. However, my pretty pitcher plant was not so pretty for long...A few months after....... it began to look like what you see in the photos below... What's happening to it? Is it a Bug, Fugus, Temperature, All of the above or what???? I'm wondering if I should cut the area's off that are infected...Pitchers and all!
UPDATE: .7/2/2013 This Morning. ..I cut the infected pieces off...and then sprayed them with soapy water and neem. I'll keep an eye on my plant and update.... Thank you all so much for your support, helpful tips, and links....
is this a result of spider mites or some type of fungus, gardening, pest control, Is this webbing or what I heard that Spidermites can make some type of web
Is this webbing? or what? I heard that Spidermites can make some type of web..
is this a result of spider mites or some type of fungus, gardening, pest control, I m not sure what the correct term is for the caps or hoods on the Pitcher plant but they look like this
I'm not sure what the correct term is for the caps or hoods on the Pitcher plant but they look like this?
is this a result of spider mites or some type of fungus, gardening, pest control, I can t get the proper light for it indoors I live in a apartment so most of the time it is hanging outdoors on my balcony
I can't get the proper light for it indoors. I live in a apartment so most of the time it is hanging outdoors on my balcony.
is this a result of spider mites or some type of fungus, gardening, pest control, Here s what I did this Morning I cut the infected pieces off and then sprayed it with soapy water and neem
Here's what I did this Morning. I cut the infected pieces off and then sprayed it with soapy water and neem.